Friday, April 21, 2017

Thank You, Equestrian Aid Foundation

I would be remiss to not thank Equestrian Aid Foundation for their tremendous help - not only with myself, but with several athletes I know.  They assist with financial help equestrian athletes from all over the world who have been hit with catastrophic illness or injury.  They have helped me as well as many athletes I know who have been devastated financially and otherwise by accidents, injuries and illness.  If you ever see a fundraiser being given by them, GO!  Encourage your friends to go.  Participate in the online events offered.  You never know when you or a loved equestrian friend may need their services.  Thank you, Eddo Hoekstra, for referring me.  Thank you, EAF, for your kindness, assistance and help.   Their website is:  www.equestrianaidfoundation.org
Or - you can click HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment