Monday, April 03, 2017

Update on Ghlenlivet (thank you EquiOtic!)



Well.  It's been a long, long time since I've posted here.  Ghlen has been through a lot.  I have been through a lot.  And we are both mending and heading back in the right direction.  As many of you know, Ghlen had a run in with EPM in June of 2015.  Since that time, there have been quite a few ups and downs.  He is doing well, under saddle, working on his good days (which is most days now), and is having days where his movements are even more astounding than when I first started with him.  If I can say so myself, this gorgeous mover is getting better with age.

I would never have gotten him back without the help of EquiOtic and Doug Froh.  He talked to me on the phone the night we thought we were going to lose him and offered his help.  Ghlen's response to the EquiOtic was nothing short of miraculous.  I had him on probio's.  But not live EQUINE sourced microcial probiotics.  I cannot thank Doug or EquiOtic enough.  They literally gave me my horse back.  If you have not checked them out, look them up HERE - or go to www.equiotic.com

Out goals have not change - just the timetable.  We are eyeing para nationals,  para weg, paralympics and able bodied nationals, as well as some other things, if he is able.  One day at a time but things are definitely looking upwards! As always, thank you, Nancy Stanton, for entrusting this boy with me.  I hope we can do you proud one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment