Friday, April 07, 2017

Thank you, LV Performance!

Fuzzy pic.  Sleepy baby boy with his magnetic sheet
I'd like to thank some others who have helped us on Ghlen's journey to recovery and back to the competition ring.  Today I am giving a shout out to LV Performance!

Ghlen has shivers, as everyone who knows him knows.  It has never affected his abilities and he has been national champion every time his owner, Nancy Stanton, has taken him out.  They told me when I first started with him that if he makes less than 70% on anything, he's having a bad day!  With me, in a three week span, we qualified for and were invited to the London Selection Trials in 2012 and placed 12th.  Nationally, we placed 6th.  Not nearly what I had planned, but not bad for only three weeks together on a horse that is definitely not a push button horse!

During this time, his requirements for vitamin E were 3-5,000 iu/day.  After he became ill in 2015, his requirements jumped from 3-5,000 iu's/day to 10-15,000 iu/day of Vitamin E.  This amount of naturally occurring Vitamin E has helped immensely in his comeback. 

This is where LV Performance comes in.  I order my vitamin E (among other things) from them.  Their service is quick, efficient and knowledgeable.  I can order his Vitamin E and before I know it, it is on Ghlen's stall step!  They take an interest, not only in placing your order, but in the horse and rider individually and what their needs are.  They have a great line of products from freshly batched equine sourced probiotics to supplements, leather care and insect control.  They are located in Wellington, FL.  Their website is:  www.lvperformance.com or you can click HERE.  They are a newer company and will be adding more products as they grow.  I'm sure if they don't have it, they can get it for you.  Check them out!



No comments:

Post a Comment