Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Lesson with Bargain


I had a lesson on Tal-Shaya today.  It's not often that I get out to his barn.  His barn name is Bargain.  I BELIEVE he is 24 years young this year.    He is a Grand Prix dressage horse whom I take lessons on when the opportunity arises, which isn't very often lately!  It's been 9 months since I've been to the farm this go round.    He is owned by Susan Selvey (who owns and runs One Tempi Farm in Moncks Corner).  Susan is an FEI level coach.  She is also a judge.  She coaches through the FEI levels in dressage and works with lower level eventers and jumpers.

Anyway, I worked on relearning the piaffe/passage which I have only infrequently worked on since my injury 10 years ago.  Attached is a quick clip of that.  I'm not doing great, but it's a start.

No comments:

Post a Comment