Monday, March 14, 2011

WHOA (Women Helping Others Achieve); Aiken, SC



WHO is an organization of equestrian women from the Aiken, SC area who help other equestrian women achieve their goals. They were gracious enough to allow me to be a recipient of their generosity in 2010. I cannot thank them enough! They helped me train for WEG in the fall of last year. This year, the 2nd half of the award will help me begin preparing for the European Championships and ultimately for the 2012 Olympic Games.

You can find their website at www.whoa-aiken.net

Thank you WHOA!

1 comment:

  1. Kim: Laura here, representing the members of WHOA -- Women Helping Others Achieve. We are ready to remit the remaining portion of your scholarship, and we need to reach you. Can you please friend me on FB? Or e-mail plentypaws@gmail.com. I also sent Michelle D. an inquiry on FB about how to reach you. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete