Monday, December 13, 2010

Michelle Donlick




I cannot thank Michelle Donlick enough for her friendship, her input, and her willingness to bend over backwards to help any and all of her friends to attain the goals they have for themselves. She is one of the most selfless people I have ever met. And she is one hell of a natural horsemanship horsewoman.

She has done everything from loan me her Level 4, Preliminary eventing horse free of charge, to letting me ride any of her 20-30 horses on her farm that she deems safe enough for me to ride, to dropping everything to take me to a Walter Zettl clinic (twice!), and allow me to take one of her horses each time. She is an amazing woman and I never would have been able to do the things I have done or made it as far as I have without her input and generous help. I am always at a loss for words to thank her. She is just an amazing woman.

You can find her website here:
(www.avalofarm.com)
or you can click on her name to the right and find her website.

She is awesome with the horses and one of the most giving people I have met. The people of Avalo Farm rock!

Michelle, thank you from the bottom of the heart! Me luvs you girl :)

No comments:

Post a Comment