Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Dawn Jensen


I met Dawn in Columbia while Radical was being used at Claudia Garner's as a vaulting horse/working student judge (inside joke). I found her lessons to be spot on, even though I was practically drooling from my injury, and have been taking lessons from her ever since, albeit it quite intermittently.

Dawn is a USDF Silver and Bronze Medalist, she is a Balimo Graduate Instructor and is now Director of Curriculum for Balimo, she is a FN Trainer B trained in Germany, and is a German Silver and Bronze Medalist.

I continue to take lessons from Dawn when I can make it to her area, (which is not very often at all, unfortunately). I consider her a friend and a great instructor with alot of knowledge and a wonderful eye.

You can find her at: www.thecomepletesporthorse.com

Thank you, Dawn, for your continued friendship and help along the way - even if I still drool occasionally.

No comments:

Post a Comment