Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Medicine Wind Tack Shop

picture from Medicine Wind Tack website
I recently dropped by Medicine Wind Tack Shop  (owned by Dale and Jennifer Martin) to pick up a couple of things as I passed by on my way to volunteer at IPPL (International Primate Protection League).  In the process, I ended up with a Fenwick Titanium shirt and the matching headband.  Products infused with titanium are the latest technology for natural healing.  It is supposed to restore energy, boost the immune system and calm.  Star has a new face mask with this stuff in it and he seems to love it.  When I came up to him yesterday with it, he was literally putting his head into the mask. Thank you for all your help that day, Jennifer!

Check out Medicine Wind!  They carry some nice stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment