Monday, February 13, 2012

iPod Touch Raffle

Photo from Apple
We are raffling an iPod Touch 8Gb to try and raise funds to compete in Del Mar at the Dressage Affair, Texas, and the Selection Trials.

The raffle cost is $2/ticket.

Drawing is on February 29 at 5pm EST.

Drawing will be videoed and posted.

I will contact the winner and let them choose white or black (the only two colors offered in the iPod Touch) and if they want their name engraved.  The iPod will then be send directly to the winner from Apple.


There are 3 ways to pay:

1) pay pal @kimjonesmaestro@yahoo.com as a "gift".

2) click the purple link on my blog www.disabilitydressage.blogspot.com below the opening picture and follow those directions.  This take you to the USPEA (United States Para Equestrian Association) and will make your donation tax deductible.  Be sure and designate that it goes to me under "special instructions".  Otherwise I will never know you donated and your money will go to a general fund.

OR

3) write a check to USPEA for the amount you want to spend on the raffle and contact me under the comments section of this blog for a mailing address.

Good luck!  Thank you to all who have entered so far!  I couldn't do it without all the wonderful friendships and support I have been given.  Thank you all from the bottom of my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment